New Member's Orientation - To be held quarterly. Our goal is to get each
member rooted and grounded in their salvation and in the House of God. Individuals who become a part of the Higher Dimensions
church family are required to attend a structured church orientation program. In this program, they are taught the governance,
mission, and Godly principles for Christian living inside and outside the church. The objectives of the New Member's Orientation
- Ensure that each individual knows the importance of salvation and lead them to Christ if they have not already accepted
Him as Lord and Savior
- Ensure that the individual understands who the Holy Spirit is and the role of the Holy Spirit in the lives of Christians
- Familiarize the individual with the history and organizational structure of Higher Dimensions
- Inform the individual of the vision
- Teach the ministry’s beliefs and how they will contribute to the individual’s success as a member
- Familiarize the individual with Higher Dimensions’ Home Groups
- Familiarize the individual with the ministries at Higher Dimensions
- Prepare the individual for service at Higher Dimensions
Approved Designated Ministry Staff is available by appointment for counseling sessions. Call (478) 922-2552
for additional information or to schedule an appointment. Counseling is provided by appointment only.
Tapes, CDs, and videos are available for purchase at affordable costs.
Prison/Outreach Ministry - Active monthly visitations.
A ministry that uses biblical principles to teach, encourage, and empower women. Founded by Lady Cynthia Boone, Women
of Purpose is designed to foster unity and love between the sisters. This ministry also serves to help women understand their
roles as mothers, wives, and friends and to know their God-ordained purpose in order that they might walk with Holy confidence
and Holy boldness into their God-ordained destiny.
Dream House of Transition,
A Vision within a Vision, The Dream House is designed
to be a place of refuge for women and their children who are victims of abuse,
A ministry that encourages men to explore and openly express their issues. MOVVE, through the application of biblical
principles, teaches men how to live Godly, wholesome lives. The ministry is also designed to help them become the men, husbands,
fathers, and servants that God desires.
For the academically challenged individuals, special tutoring in Math, English, and Writing is available upon request.
This is a "meeting the needs of the people" program that involves all of Higher Dimensions' members. This program includes,
but is not limited to: health care facility visitations, food, prayers, home visitations, and transportation.
Designed to teach Christian principles in a fun way so that the little ones can learn on their level.